Head to The Plettenberg for an intimate wedding ceremony
Couples wishing to tie the knot without the demands of an elaborate ceremony should consider our romantic Elopement package. Focusing on what is really important, namely the two of you, this destination-wedding offer will ensure the most enchanting of days – surrounded by a breathtaking beachside location with stunning views!
The Secret Escape Elopement package includes
- Wedding Ceremony
- Two nights luxury accommodation in a Premier Suite
- Bottle of wine in-room on arrival
- Full English breakfast in Seafood Restaurant or on the terrace
- Complimentary Minibar
- Complimentary WiFi
Wedding CeremonyOur team will support and assist you in every possible way to ensure your special day is a memorable one.
- Bouquet & Button Hole
- Small Wedding Cake
- Bottle of Villiera MCC Sparkling Wine
- Photographer who will capture up to 36 photos of your big day
ExcludesMinister/Marriage Officer - Finding the perfect minister or marriage officiant is a very important and personal task and one might even say that the ceremony spokesperson is the most significant member in your wedding party. In addition to delivering a moving ceremony the day of the wedding, the wedding officer takes care of all the tedious legal documents that are required to make your marriage legally binding. Visit www.saweddings.co.za or www.celebrations.co.za to find the right person to officiate your wedding ceremony in the Western Cape, South Africa.
ValidityThis special offer is valid for booking from:
- 7 January 2019 - 14 December 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum two-night stay, minimum two guests
- Subject to availability on the room type quoted and may be changed without prior notification.
- Rates quoted are per person sharing.
- Rates are in South African Rand (ZAR) and include 15% VAT.
- All rates excluding tourism / grading levy on accommodation. Tourism Levy will be charged at R40.00 per room per night.
- Should there be an increase in the accommodation rate, value added tax or the tourism / grading levy, you will be advised in writing of the date from which this will be effective.
- Inclusions may not be exchanged or refunded if not used.
- Packages may not be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- A 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of reserving accommodation; the outstanding balance is required 14 days prior to arrival.
- Service charges are not included in accommodation rates.