FUN AND ADVENTURE
Experience the best of the best
This perfectly presented 3-night package showcases the very best The Plettenberg and its surrounding area have to offer. Expect to be treated to a wonderful selection of spoils, including cocktails, dinner and a massage, as well as one of three thrilling activities – all of which come with the most spectacular backdrops.
This Special Offer Includes
- A three-night stay in an individually appointed and stylish Luxury Double room
- Fresh fruit, flowers and wine in your room upon arrival
- Full English breakfast daily
- Savour a barman-selected “Cocktail of the Day” whilst watching the sunset over the bay
- Enjoy a private dinner in our wine cellar, with a 3-course set menu on one of the evenings
- Uplift your senses and sooth your mind at Fresh Wellness Spa with a back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Experience one of the following unique activities in and around Plettenberg Bay:
- Ocean Blue Adventures offer a 2 hour ecological adventure, which leaves from Central Beach and heads east past a bird sanctuary, traverses the bay and cruises back along the inside of Robberg. On the tour you will usually encounter dolphins, some shark species, seals, pelagic seabirds as well as Southern Right and Humpback whales during their season.
- Monkeyland is a modern primate sanctuary established in a pristine natural high canopy forest. All primates live in a natural environment. As a visitor, you will be privileged to step into the world of primates to explore and learn fascinating facts first hand.
- The Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour consists of 10 platforms and ten "fufi" slides, the longest of which is 80 metres! The platforms, built high up in the giant Outeniqua Yellowoods, provide an unbelievable view of this enchanting new world. Spend a couple of minutes relaxing while your guides enthusiastically explain the ecology of the forest - pointing out different trees and the magnificent giant ferns way below.
- Complimentary Minibar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Offer is subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
- * Minimum three-night stay in luxurous accommodation
- Subject to availability on the room type quoted and may be changed without prior notification.
- ** Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.Meals exclude beverages & supplements not mentioned above.
- Rates are in South African Rand (ZAR) and include 15% VAT.
- All rates excluding 1% tourism / grading levy on accommodation.
- Should there be an increase in the accommodation rate, value added tax or the tourism / grading levy, you will be advised in writing of the date from which this will be effective.
- Inclusions may not be exchanged or refunded if not used.
- Packages may not be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- A 50% deposit is required within 72 hours of reserving accommodation; the outstanding balance is required 14 days prior to arrival.
- Service charges are not included in accommodation rates.